- The joy of eldest as he races his hand powered racing car around the track.
- The massive smiles and joy as children opened their presents for Epiphany in the morning.
- Middle son’s delight at being able to act out the entire story of the Gruffalo and Gruffalo’s child as he got the last two animals for the complete set.
- Laughter around the dinner table.
- The 10 minutes the laundry basket was empty because Mark had been wonderful and taken all the bedding to the laundrette this weekend so the house was not overflowing with damp washing needing a space to dry.
- Youngest’s love of finding me out to help with whatever I am up to once she realises I am not in the room with them.