1) Thankful to be the four of us today again.
2) Thankful for home made oatmeal cookies.
3) Thankful to have Mark back at the helm of Sabbath dinners.
4) Thankful to get some sorting done in our bedroom – funtionable bookshelf with space and a functioning accessible wardrobe.
Mourning lasts but a night and joy comes in the morning.
Some little people have great ability to mourn and tantrum through the dark hours with great gusto but thankfully after a couple of hours sleep again awake with great joy and renewed passion for life.
1) Thankful for Mark coming home safely this evening.
2) Thankful for the boys delight in seeing Daddy come home.
3) Thankful for grace extended to me by our eldest this afternoon.
4) Thankful for chocolate biscuit cake made by eldest today with Nana.
Then the glory of the Lord appeared in the tent of meeting to all the Israelites. The Lord said to Moses; ‘How long will these people treat me with contempt? How long will they refuse to believe in me, in spite of all the signs I have performed among them? I will strike them down with a plague and destroy them, but I will male you into a nation greater and stronger than they.’
There are rightful consequences to our sinfiul actions but God’s deailing with them does not negate His great promises to His people. When it feels like God is pruning us He does so in the context of the cross and His great promises to us.
1) Thankful that Mark comes home tomorrow.
2) Thankful that God knows the dreams He has placed within us and the timing of those dreams to be lived out.
3) Thankful for grandparents taking the boys to the park this afternoon.
4) Thankful for on line supermarket delivery and help to get it all put away.
Grandparents are the best. Our boys are blessed with 4 fantastic grandparents.
1) Thankful for a fantastic day at Goodrich Castle – love seeing the boys and grandparents enjoying a place together.
2) Thankful for a fun evening with my boys on the bed watching Maisy after they had late naps on the way home today.
3) Thankful for the blessing freecycle is.
4) Thankful that youngest seems to have finally mastered the art of eating apples.